A Public Service Announcement! ;)

A Public Service Announcement! ;)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Diary -- I mean Journal! -- of a Wimpy Kid Movie Trailer Now Available

Fresh off the news that the Twilight graphic novel adaptation will have a initial print run of 350,000 comes info from another pop culture hit. The Beat has the video for Greg's movie debut. I, alas, am not cool enough to post it yet.

This all begs the question, "When will the Harry Potter comic book series be released?"

Me? I'm looking forward to Mark Millar's Kick Ass getting the film treatment, but that's probably because I could have played the main character back when I was in high school. Yep, I was that thin with hair that curly. For proof, see the images to the right, featuring Kick Ass's young star Dave Lizewski and a certain blogger's senior year photograph. Ah, if only I had Dave's lighting..... :)

1 comment:

Bucky C. said...

OK, it turns out that Dave is the main character's name, not the actor playing him. The actor's name is Aaron. Too bad. He looks like a Dave.