A Public Service Announcement! ;)

A Public Service Announcement! ;)

Friday, August 20, 2010

Vote for Me for ALAN Executive Board



I'm currently a nominee for the Executive Board of ALAN, the Assembly on Literature for Adolescents, a very active and thriving subgroup of NCTE that ,among other things, publishes The ALAN Review, a journal which I recently guest-edited.



While I usually do not stump for myself regarding nominations, this is a position I really want to serve. My connections with graphica and YA literature and literacy are obvious, and I have always appreciated ALAN's open, forward-thinking attitude.

If you're a member, I'd love your support once you get your ballot in the mail.Other nominees are: Lynne Alvine, Erica Ricki Berg, Dee Douglas-Jones, Christian Z. Goering, and Paul Hankins.


I'm James Bucky Carter, and since this blog is free, I did not pay for this message! ;)

No comments: