A Public Service Announcement! ;)

A Public Service Announcement! ;)

Monday, July 18, 2011

San Diego Here I Come!

It's been slow around the interwebs lately, as many of my steady news outlets have personnel doing the same as I: Getting ready for San Diego Comic Con! This will be my second-ever SDCC. I went back in 2002(?) as editor-in-chief of the online comics and commentary site Outcast Studios.

This year I'll be going as a panelist, joining Katie Monnin and others in an academic session on comics and writing. I'll be wearing some comics-related clothing, but I will not be in full costume this year. Maybe next year, though!

3 comments:

Ben Villarreal said...

Sweet! When/Where's your panel?!

Bucky C. said...

It's the afternoon of the 23rd.

Ben Villarreal said...

Sweet! I'll try and make it :-)